Because of these unusual and difficult times we have had to implement measures to ensure the safety of our volunteers, locals and visitors to this year’s Sculpture Festival.
We have a COVID Safety Hygiene Marshall who has completed 2 COVID Safety Courses and we will be implementing all the NSW Health Departments’ safety requirements.
- Social Distancing will be mandatory.
- All visitors must be seated when eating and drinking.
- Hand Sanitiser will be supplied at all our venues.
- Any volunteers or visitors showing any symptoms must not attend.
- Visitors are encouraged to download the COVID Safe app and everyone must comply with all requirements for COVID Contact Tracing.
- Children must be supervised and please don’t touch the sculptures.
- We will constantly monitor any changes and comply with NSW Health and Federal Government requirements.
Unfortunately this is the only way we can have a public event in 2020 and we apologise for any inconvenience but all of this is for the safety of all of us.