CALL FOR WORKS – Wollombi Valley Sculpture Festival 2020
We invite artists to submit sculptures for selection in the 2020 Festival. Sculpture in the Vineyard, Wollombi Valley Sculpture Festival is the oldest and one of the largest sculpture exhibitions in rural NSW.
Held over 16 days, from Saturday 17th October to Sunday 1st November 2020, this not-for-profit outdoor and indoor exhibition gives local, regional, interstate and international sculptors an opportunity to exhibit their works in the beautiful rural surroundings of the historic Wollombi Village.
- First Prize – $20,000
- Highly Commended – $5,000
- Indoor Small Sculpture – $6,000
- 2325 Locals Prize – $1,000
- All prizes are non acquisitive.
Entry forms will be available online from 1st April. If you would like to exhibit this year email us for our artists information details.
We look forward to receiving your entry forms for Sculpture in the Vineyards, Wollombi Valley Sculpture Festival 2020.
- There are 4 outdoor sites: the villages of Wollombi and Laguna and 2 boutique vineyards and 4 indoor galleries in Wollombi village.
- An estimated 2000 visitors are expected to visit the exhibition over the sixteen days.
- The 2019 festival was an amazing success; over 60 sculptors participated and over 40 works were sold. Of the 94 sculptures exhibited, 51 were outdoor and 43 indoor.
- The high standard of the event is evidenced by the participation of 6 Sculpture by the Sea entrants, including 4 winners.
FOLLOW US ON:
For regarding the above information, contact:
Susan Leith-Miller – Director
0403 270 365